Monday 18 August 2014

WE HAVE SETTLED!!!

Just like our title suggests we have no settled on our land.

I can not contain my excitement to think that after a very long, tiring 7 months we can finally say we are land owners.

Even this morning I was starting to freak out that it wasn't going to happen after getting an email saying we needed to pay MORE money, to which I raced down to the bank to deposit straight into the account, to then getting a call saying settlement had to be delayed as the cheques weren't ready.

All I kept thing was OH MY GOD! Not again. We had already had to push back settlement from Wednesday as Darkinjung Land Council had not done their final sign off after registration occurred.

We can now move forward and go to council with our plans.

We need to keep our fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed we get through Wyong Council quickly. This girl is getting impatient!


No comments:

Post a Comment