Monday 20 April 2015

What beautiful masterpieces!

My amazing hubby to be has been very busy working completing 2 entertainment units custom built for the niches so they fit snug and also our vanity tops. To say I am in LOVE is an understatement. It is everything I pictured and more. I just love how different and unique our vanities will look in our beautiful home once it is complete. I am even more amazed as he is an office worker and doesn't even had any sort of trade under his belt! I am totally bragging - I am allowed to right? 
Excuse the mess in the photos - can't you tell we are packing? lol






Lounge entertainment unit

Theatre entertainment unit 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Kay they are beautiful! Your hubby definitely has a talent! Can't wait to see them installed! How is your house going?

    ReplyDelete