Tuesday 9 December 2014

Slab - DONE!

1st December 2014 

The slab was poured today!! Woohoo. Excitement is an understatement. It feels so good to be able to physically see the footprint of our home and gosh does it look small!!!!! 

I know people always say it looks small but you don't realise until you are building yourself and physically walk on it that you realise how small it looks. The thoughts running through my mind are, is our lounge room big enough? Our ensuite looks so tiny that I feel like I could touch both walls by standing in the middle of the room (and I am by no means tall!) The doubt that fills your mind is incredible however I keep telling myself - it will feel bigger! 

Our whole land feels tiny and I start to wonder - did we do the right thing?  I guess it just means less landscaping right?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment